Répondre au commentaire
Out with the old and in with the New Year and a new U.S. president. Plenty listed 10 resolutions for that could help America with the crucial issues of 2009: security, social justice and economic well being. Check out the Top 10 Global Warming Policy recommendations for the Obama administration:
- Tell the EPA to declare carbon dioxide a pollutant under the Clean Air Act.
- Propose a cap-and-trade plan on global warming.
- Make the White House as a case study in green living.
- Smartly apportion billions as part of an economic stimulus and recovery package.
- Stimulate smart agriculture.
- Green America’s fleet.
- Pave the way for clean tech
- Make Big Oil pay.
- Modernize the grid.
- Direct the Environmental Protection Agency to allow California to require automakers to reduce emissions from cars sold in the state.
Click here to get a more in-depth explanation on the 10 resolutions.