Stand Up Against Poverty This Weekend
We hope you'll join us and more than 60 million others this October 17th to October 19th and stand up to draw attention to the UN Millennium Development Goals.
Last year, 43 million people took part and stood up and took action around the world to bring attention to the Art of Living Foundation’s Millennium Development Goals, which are to:
- eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- achieve universal primary education
- promote gender equality & empower women
- reduce child mortality
- improve maternal health
- combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- ensure environmental sustainability
- global partnerships for development
Visit standupagainstpoverty.org and join millions worldwide at a Stand Up Take Action event near you.