Important Legal Information
On this page:
- Copyright and Usage of Content
- Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Other Terms May Apply
- Limitation of Liability
- Links to Other Websites
- Submitting Information to Live Earth
- Choice of Law and Forum
- Copyright and Usage of Content. The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this Site are owned by Live Earth and/or its related entities worldwide or its licensors. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this Site only for your personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials, 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice:© Live Earth, LLC. All rights reserved.
No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Site without the express written permission of Live Earth.
You may not make any part of this Site available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink, framing on the internet, or otherwise. This Site and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Site or its content.
- Other Intellectual Property Rights. Live Earth, www.liveearth.org, and most other entity names in this Site are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Live Earth. All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
4.Disclaimers. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE. lIVE EARTH, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LIVE EARTH, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (I) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (II) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (III) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF; (IV) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE; (V) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA ON THE SITE; AND (VI) OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS of LIVE EARTH, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS.
FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON. SERVICES MAY BE LIMITED BY MANY FACTORS, INCLUDING INHERENT RISKS OF THE INTERNET.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, lIVE EARTH’S, ITS AFFILIATES’, AGENTS’, LICENSORS’ AND SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL live earth, ITS AFFILIATES, agents, licensors, suppliers OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE, YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSt PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE).
live earth RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR REMOVE THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR USE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF live earth, its AFFILIATES, agents, licensors, suppliers OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, live earth’s, its AFFILIATES’, agents’, licensors’ AND suppliers’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Links to Other Websites. Additionally, Live Earth makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you may choose to access through this Site. Links provided by Live Earth to such websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Live Earth endorses those websites or any content therein.
If you would like to receive information on how to submit an idea to Live Earth please click on "Contact Us" and ask for a copy of the brochure, "About Your Idea."