Help the United Nations 'Seal the Deal' in Copenhagen
We are less than 100 days away from the crucial UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen! Leading up to this massively important conference, The United Nations has launched the "Seal the Deal" campaign.
The campaign is calling for millions of online signatures for a climate petition and launching the first-ever Global Climate Week as part of this campaign.
United Nations Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon is leading the call for communities around the world to take advantage of Global Climate Week on September 21st-25th to encourage leaders to seal the deal with a fair, balanced and effective agreement on climate change. Global Climate Week will coincide with the Secretary-General’s Summit on Climate Change at UN Headquarters in New York on September 22.
There are events planed in over 120 countries around the world such as youth assemblies, tree planting drives, a climate neutral day and others.
Be part of the change and do what you can to participate:
- Wear something green on September 22nd to show your support for Climate Action Week!
- Sign the Climate Petition now at www.sealthedeal2009.org
- Put the Seal the Deal! logo on your website
- Show your support by joining the Facebook group
- Record a video message of support on why the world needs to seal the climate deal in Copenhagen